Reasons to Choose Maryland Spine Care
- Established 14 year practice with large existing patient base. We can likely send you a referral.
- Smart Vault Portal. Patient files easily accessible online anytime. Simply login with a username and password that you select. We upload hospital notes, police reports, patient demographics, and all other documents pertaining to the case so you don't have to.
- A pain management medical doctor with a specialty of interventional spine care will evaluate patients throughout their treatment.
- Dr. Ingram is the treating Chiropractor and is well versed in handling auto injury patients. His CV is readily available on our website and is updated consistently.
- Relationship with a Radiology Center for Quality 3T MRI and X-rays for a low rate.
- Maryland Spine Care is not on the insurance company's or judge's radar as being a "personal injury mill".
- Clean friendly office for your clients to come to for treatment. Increased referrals from your clients because they have a great therapy experience.
- We will negotiate our bill as needed to help you settle a case.
- We have a bilingual staff member to help you with your Spanish clients needs.
Walk-ins Welcome Daily
|Monday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
Directly across from Wawa in the Landmark Shopping Center