Reasons to Choose Maryland Spine Care
- Large established practice since 2004. We can likely send you a referral.
- ShareScape Portal. Patient files easily accessible online anytime. Simply login with a username and password that you select. We upload hospital notes, police reports, patient demographics, and all other documents pertaining to the case so you don't have to.
- A pain management medical doctor with a specialty of interventional spine care will evaluate patients throughout their treatment.
- Dr. Ingram is the treating Chiropractor and is well versed in handling auto injury patients. His CV is readily available on our website and is updated consistently.
- Relationship with a Radiology Center for Quality 3T MRI and X-rays for a low rate.
- Clean friendly office for your clients to come to for treatment. Increased referrals from your clients because they have a great therapy experience.
- Patient injuries are well documented.
- Treatment plans are tailored to individual patient conditions.
- We have a bilingual staff member to help you with your Spanish clients needs.
- DynaROM Testing - Class II diagnostic equipment that effectively and objectively measures the impact of soft tissue injury by documenting pain in motion. https://www.dynarom.com/